The Institute offers a wide range of postgraduate studies. The offer is addressed to all those who intend to improve knowledge and skills, in particular in order to change or modify their career direction. Please note that the studies require one to be a graduate of bachelor's/master's/a bachelor of engineering/a master of engineering degree studies.
Please find below the offer of postgraduate studies:
- Administration and Management in Judiciary and in Auxiliary Institutions.
- Local Government Administration.
- Ethical-legal Subjectivity of Animals.
- Innovative and Socially Responsible Business.
- Marketing and Modern Forms of Promotion.
- Protection of Personal Data in Public Administration Entities.
- Medical Law, Medical Deontology and Bioethics.
- Law for Officials Who Are Not Legal Professionals.
- Investment and Construction Law.
- Law in School and Education Institution Management.
- Criminal Executive Law.
- Law – Negotiations – Entrepreneurship.
For information concerning recruitment procedures please follow the link<<