Undergraduate (Bachelor's) Degree
Public Administration - three year full-time/part-time studies
While studying a student:
- gains knowledge in the field of public administration, law and economics;
- gains the ability to use acquired knowledge in practice, i.e. to analyse and solve legal problems
under current law and in accordance with ethical standards;
- is aware of the need to conduct him/herself in a professional and ethical manner and to respect cultural, political and ideological differences;
- acquires the ability to improve knowledge and skills.
Graduates are prepared to play various social roles, to perform functions, to occupy management positions, both in public, governmental administration and local administration as well as in business administration, in public and non-public institutions. They gain knowledge of the functioning of the current public and local administration system in Poland and in other democratic states as well as in EU institutions and international organisations, together with knowledge of the functioning of public administration, control of public and local administration, public finance and local finance.
Social Economy- three year full-time/part-time studies, a practice oriented approach
While studying a student:
- gains up-to-date knowledge of the theoretical and practical aspects of economic choices, functioning of a social market economy and its sustainable development;
- gains knowledge of tools and techniques enabling description and explanation of the functioning of the contemporary socio-economic systems and definition of social needs in a local and regional context;
- acquires the ability to make efficient and creative decisions.
Graduates gain knowledge in the field of economics, law and social science as well as up-to-date knowledge of the functioning of a social market economy. They acquire the ability to
take advantage of legal forms to conduct business activities which are additionally socially oriented together with knowledge in the field of human resource management. They gain knowledge of new forms of employment and modern systems of work. The social skills and competences acquired during the studies refer to cooperation with others, leadership, problem solving techniques, public speaking and formulating a position paper. Thus, the graduates are prepared to properly perform all the tasks imposed on positions which require knowledge in the field of economics, in particular management positions and independent specialist positions.